Two way radios for festivals and summer events
Event radio hire from DCS 2 Way Radio
Are you organising a summer festival or sporting event? In any large gathering of people, two way radios can be a vital communication tool for your event staff.
- Manage spectators and participants
- Deal quickly with security issues
- Comply with health and safety requirements
DCS 2 Way Radio can assess your communication needs for both indoor and outdoor events, large and small, and recommend the best radio system to ensure your sporting event or summer festival runs smoothly.
Everything you need for short term radio hire is available from DCS 2 Way Radio.
We hire out leading brands such as Motorola, Tait and Kenwood to both indoor and outdoor events in the North West of England. If required, we can supply equipment that is suitable for challenging environments where being water-resistant and/or ATEX-certified is a must.
Our professional radios have multiple channels which allows for one (or more) to be dedicated to each department. For example: security, car parking, stewards and first aiders could be on separate frequencies to distribute the load and help avoid confusion.
We can supply accessories to go with the radios we hire out:
- Additional batteries and multi-unit chargers for events spanning several days. This way when one battery is charging the other can be in use.
- Earpieces, so radio users can hear chatter clearly with minimal background noise and keep chatter private from members of the public. Especially useful for music events, football matches and others with loud ambient noise.
- Carrying solutions including leather cases and belt clips.
For events that are spread across too large an area for handheld radios to cover on their own we can supply radio repeaters. This device will receive signals and re-transmit them so they can cover a greater distance.
If you have vehicles driving around the site, you may want to equip them with mobile radios so they can stay in the loop. We can supply accessories such as antennas, microphones and brackets.
Particularly busy or large events may want to consider a base station for an on-site office or management centre. This will help management co-ordinate your event safely and efficiently from central location.
Whether you’re looking to hire a large amount of two-way radios and accessories for a large summer sports event or just rent a few professional walkie talkies for a local festival, DCS 2 Way can help.
Events we have supplied two way radio systems for:
- London to Brighton Bike Ride
- Glasgow to Edinburgh bike ride
- Liverpool to Chester Bike Ride
- Big Bike Bash
- St Catherine’s Bike Ride
- Cricket Test Match
- One Day International Cricket Matches
- Park Life Festival
- The Tour de Yorkshire
- Rugby World Cup