Two Way Radio System Maintenance
Ensure peace of mind for your repeater base station. Affordable maintenance & repair options.
Your digital two way radio equipment is extremely reliable, but like any modern technology, things can occasionally go wrong.
It’s not such an issue when a handset develops a fault – keeping a spare is a very common and affordable option while the faulty unit is away for repair.
But what do you do if a repeater base station isn’t working properly? A fault with this equipment will have a negative effect on all radio users on the system and a huge impact on your business:
- Lost communication
- Dramatically reduced efficiency and productivity.
This will inevitably cost your business money somewhere along the line. When a situation arises with your repeater base station, it needs resolving quickly and efficiently.
At DCS 2 Way Radio Ltd we have put together a competitive maintenance package to combat this potential issue, and would recommend it to all companies using a repeater base station.
This provides customers with the following benefits:
- Annual health check - a site visit by an experienced professional to test your repeater is operating to full specification
- If a fault is found, a replacement is installed and the faulty unit taken away for repair
- Minimal disruption to your business
- Peace of mind that a solution is in place and a clear understanding of what will happen and when.
If you need to call
- 4-hour response time from initial telephone call (if on 24/7 cover)
- Replacement repeater installed to reduce down-time to a minimum
- Customer’s own repeater is covered for all parts and labour
- Once repaired, customer’s repeater is re-installed.
Choose the Maintenance Plan that best suits your needs.
- 24/7 service, 365 days per annum
- Business hours service, Monday to Friday, 09.00am to 5.00pm
Need more information? Read "What is a Radio Repeater?"
For two way handset and mobile radio repairs, please see information about our Repair Services.
Call us now on 0800 294 7766 for more information