Lease Your Two Way Radio Equipment – Finance Options
Is your business stuck with old or outdated radio equipment because you can’t afford to upgrade or expand it? When budgets are tight and cash-flow is unsure, purchasing new or additional radio technology is an extravagance many businesses forego.
Lease rental is a flexible alternative to purchasing or upgrading your radio system outright, giving your business the critical assets it needs, right now.
We work with White Oak, a lease company that’s been established for over 30 years, offering clients between two- and five-year leases to finance new radio equipment, with monthly or quarterly payments.
The benefits of leasing
- Don’t get stuck with outdated equipment – replace or upgrade radio equipment at any time
- Reduces initial outlay
- Spreads the cost
- Fixed payments make budgeting and forecasting easy
- Regulates cash-flow
- Invest your capital in other projects
- Leasing is tax-deductible (ask your accountant for more information)
What types of finance options are available?*
There are three types of lease option:
- Finance lease – you rent the equipment for an agreed period, and are responsible for insuring and maintaining it during the life of the agreement. At the end of the term you can choose to take out a new lease and upgrade your radio equipment to the latest technology.
- Hire purchase – when the final payment is made at the end of the lease agreement you have the option to purchase the radio equipment outright with an additional payment.
- Commercial loan – simply borrow the money you need; short-term loans from three to 12 months.
*Terms and conditions apply with lease and it is subject to status / leasing company approval.
Contact DCS 2 Way Radio to ask us about leasing options.
What radios are available with leasing?
DCS 2 Way can supply a huge range of the latest radio equipment, from digital handsets to mobile radios, repeaters and two way radio accessories. All our devices and accessories are sent out from our base of operations in Widnes, conveniently located between Liverpool and Manchester.
Here’s a small sample of some of our most popular radio equipment.
The SL1600 provides rugged and reliable push-to-talk communication in an ultra-slim profile just 22mm thick, with a shatterproof LED display. This makes it smaller than some mobile phones and just as easy to carry discreetly in your pocket. Operation is simple, with an ergonomic design for easy, one-handed operation. Supports both analogue and digital radio technology to suit your existing communication system.
The SL1600 is IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
Designed with the hospitality sector in mind to offer the user complete control, the SL4000e is small, slim and very lightweight, making it discreet and easy to carry. A large, high definition colour display and intelligent audio automatically adjusts volume to the surrounding environment.
The SL4000e is IP54 rated for dust and water resistance, while up to 1000 channels maximises use. A 4-way navigation disc for easy scrolling through menus and channels simplifies usability.
Compact and rugged with an IP68 rating for enhanced dust and waterproof qualities, the DP3441e performs well in even the harshest environments. Lots of safety features; Bluetooth for wireless communication; integrated Wi-Fi for remote software updates.
The DP3441e has an orange emergency button on the top of the radio to send an alert with one touch and using transmit interrupt to clear a channel when needed.
Packed with clever features and built-in Bluetooth, the DP4400e is rated IP68, meaning it’s dust-tight and protected against continuous immersion in water. You’ll get up to 28 hours of battery life and an improved receiver that boosts the range by 8% on previous models.